Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blogging for the first time. Can you tell? OH YEAH!!

I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try. I've enjoyed reading and discovering new sites over the last year or so and finally decided I'd try it out myself. The question now is do I do this as a blog or as a journal, hmmm. I think as of right now it'll be as a blog; little random, nothing thoughts in this little peanut head of mine, hence the title.

As of right now I have nothing much of anything to say. I'm at work so I can't really concentrate on much of anything else while conversations are going on around me. Ah work, it's so lovely working at a company with nothing much to do. Sitting at my desk for 7 1/2 hours with only about 1 hour of work, literally, to do each day. It's a rare treat when I actually have something to do. I really don't know how much longer I'll be able to take this. I've only been here 2 months and it feels more like 6 because of how the days and weeks have dragged on and on. And to drive for 35 to 40 minutes with asshole drivers just to sit at my desk is nuts!

Oh well, it's a paycheck right? Right.

Media quote of the day: I will have one mistress here and no master - Elizabeth I

No comments: