Saturday, October 4, 2008

We're off

So today is the day. We'll be leaving soon, hopefully. I have a little shopping to do and unfortunately we still have to pack but other than that I think we'll be good to go.

We'll be taking the puppy with us. HDiTty's other friend that he asked to take him didn't say no but he had to talk to his wife. In the meantime HD called the 2nd place that was open to make sure they still were and to clarify a rule they had about bringing a dog. They were still open, the rule was good (it sounded like every time we'd leave the cabin he'd have to come with) as long as he's in his crate when we leave it's all good. Which is what we'd do anyway.

He called the original place and she was gracious enough to let us out of our deposit. He let her know we'd definitely keep them in mind for the next time.

I'm anxious to get going so I'm going to end this here. Since there's no Internet access in this cabin, unlike the 1st one, I don't know if I'll be able to make it on line much if at all. So I probably won't be updating while away so I'll be seeing ya'll in week!

Media quote of the day:

We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz

I think we all know where this is from

1 comment:

saintseester said...

I have not checked in for awhile, but I hope you had a good time.