Saturday, March 24, 2007

To my few steady readers. If you haven't gone to Dan's site yet then please do so soon. He and his lovely wife are doing a walk for suicide awareness. For those of you who've been reading since the beginning you know that I have a friend who committed suicide. Here's the post for those of you who haven't been around that long. He's got a link to donate. If you can, even if it's just $5.00, please do so. If you can't, please still go and wish him luck in his comments.


Thanks.

2 comments:

Dan said...

My dear Katrina, I wanted to e-mail you directly but I couldn't find your e-mail. Laura and I are in tears over your amazing generosity. You are an angel. We're floored.

And we're so saddened by the loss of your friend. It's so terribly sad. Your kindness and love will help to make a difference so that lives can be saved.

An abundance of thanks go to you.

We're sending an abundance of love your way.

Katrina said...

You are so welcome. I wish I could afford more.

Yeah, one of these days I'll get my email up. Hell, why don't I do that right now.