Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My boring life right now

Let's see, where to begin...

I still haven't downloaded the pictures from Lee's karate competition yet. Don't know when I will so I doubt I'll put any pic's up. So be it.

We were supposed to go to HD's grandma's house Sunday evening but turns out his aunt and uncle, who were in town from Colorado, had already left so there was no reason to go anymore. So we stayed home and vegetated.

Monday his stepmom wanted to go see Shrek the Third for her belated Mother's Day gift so we did that. It was pretty good. It's not as good as the first one, probably better than the second one though.

Tuesday we stayed home again. Caught up on some more season finales.

And tonight, well, I'm not sure what's gonna happen tonight. He hasn't made it home yet but as far as I know we have no plans.

Tomorrow, if he's able to leave early we'll be going to see Shrek again. My employers have booked a theater for the 7pm showing for just our company's employees. Which means all of us get to see it for free. So as long as he can get out early (which I just got a call from him, sounds like he can) we'll have a dinner and movie date.

So that's my life right now, pretty mundane, nothing exciting happening or gonna happen. At least not right away.

Media quote of the day: Well my friend, you are royally... [loud horn blast] - Puss in Boots - Shrek the Third

No comments: