Monday, September 17, 2007

Quizzes

So I didn't feel like writing anything so this is it. The first quiz I stole from Bitchypoo a while back and the other one I stole from Saintseester a while back. I'm also to lazy to link to them here but they're over there on the side bar if you want to go into their archives and find their quizzes.






You're Ireland!

Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this
makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato.

You really don't like snakes.


Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid

As you know, this really fits since I want to go to Ireland so badly.



Click to view my Personality Profile page

A couple of fictional ISTP's. H Ditty would be so proud!
Boba Fett - Star Wars
Han Solo - Star Wars

A couple career matches. Maybe I should consider changing what I do.
Detective
Motorcyclist
Pilot
And there were quite a few different positions in the construction industry. Hmm, maybe I am where I should be, although none were as account administrator.

I did it a second time since some of the answers could have gone either way but the results weren't much different so I'm not going to put that one up. Have a great day all.

Media quote of the day: Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh? You know, sometimes I amaze even myself. - Han Solo
That doesn't sound too hard. - Princess Leia
Star Wars IV - A New Hope

No comments: