Friday, July 13, 2007

He's gone

So, he left yesterday. I'm sad. I haven't cried yet though, I thought for sure I'd be sitting and boo hooing on and off yesterday but I didn't Maybe this weekend when it's been a few days. I didn't go near the computer though so maybe that's why. If I haven't put it across before, let me do so now, he's a computer geek. He's built our last several computers and he's helped family and friends with theirs. He also plays online computer games. Which is the biggest reason why I hardly ever got to be on it when we went down to just the one computer.

So, yeah, yesterday I stayed upstairs in the living room reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I'll update more later when I'm home from work, just wanted to get this down for now though. See ya'll later!

No comments: