Friday, July 13, 2007

Stuff

There are 12 people in the house he's staying in. TWELVE PEOPLE! There's only 4 family members. WOW!

_______________________________

I got my hairs cut the other day. When his sister was cutting his she asked if I wanted mine done. I've been wanting it done for quite a while now I just didn't know what I wanted to do. So I looked at a few magazines and chose a cut. She did a good job. I'll never do it justice.

_______________________________

I went to work today and let me tell you, I did not miss that drive the last couple of days. I'll be putting an application/resume in at his place of employment. There's already over 100 people who've applied but it would be absolutely stupid of me if I didn't too.

_______________________________

Ya know, I've got Bring it On: All or Nothing on the tv. This movie is absolutely sad. Absolutely nothing like the 1st one. But I can't quit looking at it every time it comes back from commercial.

_______________________________

We went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. We saw it at the IMAX in 3D. That was a pretty awesome experience. The 3D part was only at the end but it was worth it. The movie itself is worth it. It's only 2 hrs 15 min. though. I really wanted it to keep going. I'm hoping the DVD will have a lot of cut scenes to beef it up some. Once again the screenplay writer and director did a great job of keeping very close to the book. There were a few changes but that's ok, nothing big. I may go back and see it again, just not the IMAX version. That was pretty expensive.

_______________________________

The owner of the company I work for has turned 75. His family is throwing him a surprise birthday party that the whole office has been invited to. It's tomorrow at 6:30pm. I really don't want to go but it's the right thing to do so I will. tg7777777777777778 65trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfcrf9zxzg6t

Cry Baby says hi

_______________________________

Sunday I have another birthday party but that one I wanna go to. It's for my niece who's turning 8. Next weekend I have a b-day party for my nephew who's turning 10 or is it 11. Hmm, I guess I better find out before hand.

_______________________________

Well, that's it from me for now. I'm gonna go read a few blogs then go read some more Goblet of Fire.

Media quote of the day:
Mistletoe. - Cho Change
Probably full of nargles. - Harry Potter
What are nargles? - Cho Chang
No idea. - Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

No comments: