Monday, January 21, 2008

3 heterosexual men

You know what's funny? No? Well, I'll tell you.

What's funny is when 3 heterosexual men sit around discussing the attractiveness or lack of of the quarterbacks in the NFL.

I don't remember how it started but it did and it lasted a good 10 minutes or so. And although it was funny, it was also refreshing. To bad more men can't do so without going into fits about how straight they are.

You know what's good? No? Well, I'll tell you.

What's good is when there's a potential for upwards of 10 people coming to your house to watch 2 football games back to back and only 2 of them show up. It's nice to have a crowd sometimes but yesterday was not one of those days for me. Now, the part that sucks are all the chips bought that will now be consumed by yours truly. Yeah, HDiTty will help of course, but still, it's way more than two people need. But I did make sure I bought the kinds we'll both eat, no weird flavor ones neither of us will. It's a good thing I didn't buy anything else such as snack trays and the like, which I was thinking of doing. But since it was never confirmed on who was coming and/or when I decided to just stick with the chips and sodas and a couple kinds of cookies.

Media quote of the day: You're a very attractive man, Ken. You're... smart, you've got wonderful bones, great eyes, and you dress really interestingly. - Otto - A Fish Called Wanda

No comments: