Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So how much does this suck? Our computer at home crapped out. I ended up not getting on it at all but HD did after I went to bed. At some point he had to reboot it and it wouldn't come back on. So this morning when I left he was trying to find a floppy to do whatever is required to do whatever to the damn thing to make it start working again. Don't ask me, as I said yesterday I'm not computer savvy.

He's been talking for a while now about wanting a new one but we can't afford what he really wants. But he'll be getting his bonus check soon so he'll use it to upgrade this one. It has been a while since we've done anything major for it, he's thinking maybe 2002. Yep, that's a long time in a computer's life.

This light green isn't really doing it for me. I'm going to see if I can do something about it. If not I'll have to choose another layout.

Man, it's friggen cold again. On my way in it was -2. As the saying goes it's not fit for man nor beast out there.

Alrighty, I'm off to go buy some
king cakes. Yum

Media quote of the day: Computer, if you don't open that exit hatch pretty damn pronto, I shall go straight to your major data banks with a very large axe and give you a reprogramming you will never forget. Capisco? - Zaphod Beeblebrox - Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy

No comments: