Sunday, April 1, 2007

Red Dots

So I had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning. A dermatologist doctor. Luckily all is well. Years ago I noticed a small red spot/dot on my arm. As time went on I got more and more red spots but I'd check online for skin diseases/cancers but nothing ever looked like what I had. But this last year a shit load of them showed up on my stomach and chest but they still didn't look like any cancer. But since so many showed up so quickly I decided to finally go see a doctor. As the week went on and my appointment got closer I started to freak out. Although I didn't really think I had any kind of skin cancer I still started to worry. I made HD come in the room with me just in case. I can't remember the name of it but basically it's just broken blood vessels. They're genetic so I guess some of my family has 'em but I've never asked any so I have no clue on that. But it's all good now, no more worries.

We went to see Blades of Glory on Friday. That was an absolutely ridiculous movie but it was funny as hell. We were laughing throughout the whole thing. If you like stupid movies then I say you really need to go see this movie and have a good time.

Oh my God! The shit that Matt Stone and Trey Parker come up with is pretty ingenious. HD's watching South Park right now and the Scientology one is playing right now. Too damn funny.

Anyway I'm beginning to bore myself and I'm paying more attention to South Park than anything else so I guess I'm gonna go.

Media quote of the day:
Oh, my God, we killed Kenny. - Stan (said with a sigh)
We killed Kenny? Kyle (shouting)
Yup. We're bastards. - Stan

3 comments:

saintseester said...

I have those red dot things across the front of my neck. But, I too, worked myself up over them on the way to the dermatologist.

Foofa said...

I'm glad all is well. I have got to see Blades of Glory but I spent my movie money on margaritas. Oopsie.

Katrina said...

It's amazing what our minds will make of these types of things and get ourselves worked up over nothing.

Very funny movie, if you get the chance you really should go see it.