Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas ya'll!! I swear it looked like a picture postcard of Christmas out there today. We got more out where I work than here at home which I thought was weird. Normally we get more here because of lake effect snow. There's a good chance of getting at least another inch overnight and possibility of more later in the week. It sure is pretty but I could do without it, that's for sure.

__________________________


So H Ditty had to go to his mom's house right after work. His sister (the new mom) was throwing a fit earlier and his mom called and asked him to come over to help diffuse the situation. By the time he got there she (sister) was gone with the baby to some friend's house nearby. I told him to call me, let me know how things are. Also to ask his mom if she'd like to go out to dinner to try to take her mind off of the bullshit, but no call. It's a good thing I nibbled on some stuff when I first got home. But I'm getting hungry again. I guess I'll give him a call, find out how long he'll be.


There are times people, there are times....


This about sums little sis up on many occasions

Media quote of the day:
I was justified when I was five
Raising cane, I spit in your eye
Times are changing, now the poor get fat
But the fever's gonna catch you when the bitch gets back

Eat meat on Friday that's alright
Even like steak on a Saturday night
I can bitch the best at your social do's
I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
`Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do

I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul by dropping names
I don't like those, my God, what's that
Oh it's full of nasty habits when the bitch gets back

No comments: