Stolen from Nance. I wanted to do something simple for today so this is it.
1. What are your initials? KET
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans, t-shirt
3. Last thing you ate? Special K Bar - Strawberry
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? Burger King
5. I say Shotgun, you say: Dammit
6. Last person you hugged? H Ditty
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Just H Ditty
8. Would you date anyone you met online? Maybe, probably
9. Name something you like physically about yourself. Hmmm, I used to like my calves. I guess I still do, they're pretty shapely.
10. The last place you went out to dinner to. Chilli's. Last night, we went with one of the chicks that went on the trip to Mexico
11. Who is your best friend? H Ditty
12. What time of the day is it? 7:50 am. - this has changed since I started but I'll leave it anyway.
13. Who/What made you angry today? No one so far, it's too early. - still applies
14. Baseball or Football? Football of course. Geaux Saints!!
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Nope, came close but didn't go all the way.
16. Favorite type of Food? Simple foods, i.e.: meat and potatoes
17. Favorite holidays: Christmas and Halloween
18. Do you download music: Nope, never have, never will.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes and no. If I'm at home don't care so much but if I'm going somewhere then oh hell yeah.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Silly. I mean, they're cool looking but unless you know and trust the person 100% how do you know it is what it's supposed to be? And even then, do they know how to read Chinese? Probably not.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? Nope. Mainly because she's a chick and I'll never meet her and I just don't swing that way
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Well, I guess you could say H Ditty has sang to me but since he's not a singer I can't really count that. Oh wait, way back in '92 when Local H was still just a struggling band playing a few places in Chicago I really wanted a particular song played but Scott (the singer/guitarist) said it was too mellow of a song to play. But in the middle of a set, in between two songs, he played the guitar riff of the song for me. Totally unexpected and I almost didn't catch it.
23. Do you love anyone? Um, yeah, sheesh what a question
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? Sexy? no but I've thought about trying out the blue ones.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? Nope and never will. Now jumping out of a plane - I'm all over that!
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No, maybe one day but I doubt it. It's not really a longing of mine.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yeah, when I was 17 & 18 when I worked at the travel stop truckers and plant workers would hit on me all the time. They ranged from my age all the way into their 50's.
28. How many pets do you have? 3
29. Have you met a real redneck. Sure, live in Louisiana you're bound to run into one or 30, whichever.
30. How is the weather right now? Right now it's beautiful. Sunny, with a few clouds and only 65 degrees. But by this afternoon it's supposed to be mid 80's. This has changed since I started, it's now cloudy as all get out like it's going to rain and it wasn't supposed to until Wed.!!
31. What are you listening to right now? Unfortunately Lover Girl by Tina Marie. Blech, but what can I do it's on at work
32. What is your current favorite song? I don't have one, that's kind of sad. But when I'm in the mood for nice loud music I put on Local H's Fritz's Corner or Korn's Freak on a Leash
33. What was the last movie you watched? Superbad, it was pretty good. Better than some of the critics gave it but certainly not top notch in it's genre Oh wait a minute, I lied, it was Bourne Ultimatum. We saw it the day after Superbad. Bourne was good, don't go see it if you get car sick though. It seems like it was worse than the other two for the shakiness. But it fit really well for the storyline. I give it two thumbs up.
34. Do you wear contacts? Yep
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Work
36. What are you afraid of? Well, the typical - dying. It's the only thing I'm really afraid of. But spiderwebs creep me the fuck out!
37. How many piercings have you had? 2, one in each ear. Boring I know
38. What piercings do you want? None, I hardly ever wear anything in my ears so I can't see me wearing any anywhere else
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? Hmm, I learned that I can live without H Ditty but that I really really don't want to.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Nothing, I don't go and if I did it would be hot chocolate since I don't drink coffee of any kind
41. Which is better: Facebook or MySpace? Um, couldn't tell you. I know people with MySpace pages but none with Facebook but I've never had one for myself.
42. Have you ever fired a gun: Oh yeah
43. Are you missing someone?: Well, I miss different people at different times. But there's no one I miss all the time.
44. Favorite TV show? Wow, that's a hard one. So I'll do it per category. Favorite 1/2 hour comedy would have to be a tie between How I Met Your Mother and The Office. Favorite 1 hour comedy would be Ugly Betty. Favorite drama would be a tie between Lost and Heroes followed very closely by Jericho (Yay, it was renewed - now watch it people!!). I feel like I'm forgetting something but those are what came to mind first so I'll go with them.
45. Do you have an obsession with World of Warcraft?: No, but H Ditty did for awhile so I had an obsession with getting him off the computer. Heh
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Other people that they know yes, but not a celeb, at least not that I can remember.
47. What Magazines are you reading? Entertainment Weekly, Midwest Living, Cottage Living - I drool over these two.
48. Who would you like to see right now? H Ditty, yeah I know, gag me.
49. Favorite movie of all time? While You Were Sleeping and Elizabeth I - can't wait for the sequel
50. Do you find yourself loved? Um, yeah!
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Of course
52. Favorite smell? Freshly mown grass
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter and salt
54. Have you ever done the celebrity challenge on www.xHuh.com? Nope. Didn't know it existed, now maybe I'll go.
55. Which celebrity does www.xHuh.com say you look like? N/A
56. Has anyone you were really close to you passed away recently?: Yep, just two weeks ago.
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Neither, but if I had to choose I guess it'd be Nickelback since I know more of their songs.
58. What's something that really bugs you? Rude ass drivers, People who chew with their mouths open, people who piss on the seats, and people who don't bother to wash or at least put on deodorant. Ok, I gotta quit or I'll go on and on.
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? Some of his songs yes, him no
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Neither, ever
61. What's your favorite perfume? Obsession
62. Favorite baseball team? Cubs - go Cubbies!!
64. Nipple or Nose rings? Neither but if I were going to do it, which I'm not, but if I were it'd be a nose ring
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? I guess it'd be around 26 hours or so
66. Last time you went bowling? Just a few weeks ago with some of the chicks that went to Mexico and H Ditty
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? The back of H Ditty's SUV several years ago on vacation
68. Who was your last phone call? A lady from one of the generals we work for saying there's money at the title co. Woo Hoo!!!
69. Last time you were at work? Today.
70. What's the closest orange object to you? An orange BIC brite liner, it's only 3 inches from my left hand.
Since I've already used both the songs I mentioned I guess I'll have to use something else.
Media quote of the day: I've had a really lousy Christmas, you've just managed to kill my New Year's, if you come back on Easter- you can burn down my apartment. - Lucy in While You Were Sleeping