Sunday, November 18, 2007

No results - Update

My update is, there is no update! I called the office and since he has left his big time practice to go into his own practice there's some legal issues going on. Because my MRI was done before all ties were severed with the old office my information had to be given to them. I called them up and was told that "hopefully" my file is there and "hopefully" the results are in it. She'll pull the file and have one of the doctors give me a call back. There's something like 6 or 7 doctors in that office, ugh! So yeah, it's been 3 hours since I made that call and I haven't heard back from them yet.

So I was told that if the doc didn't call me I needed to call him in the afternoon. So after lunch time on Friday I called the house to see if there were any messages, there weren't. So I gave a call to the doctor's office and got their voice mail. Turns out they close at 11:00 on Fridays. So I haven't received any results yet. But no news is good news right?

So yeah, I'll be calling tomorrow morning to see what's going on. I'll try to get back here and update after I find out. Otherwise I'll get on here in the evening.

No media quote today.

No comments: