Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How silly am I?

I freaked myself out yesterday. It was quite funny actually. Several weeks ago HDiTty was kind enough to clean out the garage enough that I could start parking my truck in there again so I've been doing so. The problem is our door opener broke several years ago so we have to manually open it. Last night I put the truck in park, got out, shut the door, opened the garage door and go back to the truck. I lift the handle and pull. Nothing happens. The door doesn't open. I'm sure I had a stupid look on my face. But I tried it again thinking I just must not have pulled hard enough. Nope, nothing.

So then I did the smart thing. Yep, that's right. I used BOTH hands. Started pulling and saying no, no, no, no over and over again. Let me tell you, it didn't help.

Why I thought to check the back door I couldn't tell you but I did and luckily it was open. So I got in and leaned over the console and unlocked the front door and all was well in my world again.

Media quote of the day: All is right with the world again. - Robin - How I Met Your Mother

No comments: