Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Ain't gonna say it anymore

So I'm laying in bed last night ready to go to sleep and for some reason I cannot fathom this thought came into my head.  I wonder if anyone says ain't anymore.  I don't seem to say it all anymore and I used to say it all the time.  I couldn't tell you when I quit though.  It wasn't a conscious decision on my part, I just for some reason quit saying it apparently. 

And I don't recall hearing any of my nieces or nephews saying it at all or any of our friends kids either.

Oh my God this is too damn funny.  I set this aside to do some work then decided to go to MSN and there's a link about Charlie Sheen and new Major League movie.  I loved the original, felt a little let down but not completely with #2 and I don't recall there being a #3 at all but apparently there is one out there.

Anyway, I click on the link to see what he has to say and the last line of the article he says ain't.  Isn't that just the way.  I bet I'll be seeing it or hearing it all the time now.  Or at least it'll seem like I am.

Media quote of the day:   Major League

What the hell league you been playing in? - Willie Mays Hayes
California Penal... - Rick Vaughn
Never heard of it. How'd you end up playing there? - Willie Mays Hayes
Stole a car. - Rick Vaughn

No comments: