Meme stolen from Robyn
1. Do you say "Hi" to people you don't know? Yeah, I'll do it every now and then. I usually just smile at people though when going past them in the parking lot or sidewalk.
2. What is the name of the first person you kissed? Dan, don't remember his last name.
3. Do you still talk to this person? Nope, summer fling (no sex though) when I was 15 and working in Wisconsin Dells. He was 18 and going off to college.
4. Recite a line from a movie? I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
5. What movie was that from? Say Anything
6. Do you play by the rules? Usually
7. Name another word for penis. Willy
8. Do you complain a lot? To H Ditty, yes, and no it's not always about him
9. Have you ever been to Canada? Yep, the first time was the summer of 2001 for the 1st annual gathering of the computer friends. Have become very good friends of one of the couples up there and have been back several more times.
10. Do you have an addictive personality? No, not really
11. What size would you say your nose is? Average
12. What someone's name that begins with the letter, A? Amy and Ambrosia
13. Name someone whose plastic surgery turned out poorly? That crazy cat lady
14. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Nope, and I hope to never have to.
15. Name something that falls from the sky? snow
16. Are you polite? Yeah, to a fault sometimes.
17. Name a TV show or movie, that impacted society? The first Harry Potter movie. Stupid religious nuts saying it was all satanic and shit.
18. Name a song that has the word "baby" in it? Baby got back
19. Name your favorite Disney movie? Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
20. Have you ever been scuba diving? Nope, but I want to.
21. Name a profession you would NOT like to have? Sewer worker
22. Name someone you know who has red hair. Bri did, can't think of anyone right now but him.
23. Name a popular DJ. Martha Quinn, oh wait she was a VJ, hmmm let's see...Oh yeah, Howard Stern
24. Name something white. snow
25. Are you better at explaining things, or at performing them? Depends really
26. Have you ever been to a boxing match? Nope, and don't plan on it. But I would love to go to a UFC match, mainly between Stephan Bonner and Forest Griffin or Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock. That one's coming up for free on Spike next month, can't wait.
27. Did you ever stutter, or have a hard time pronouncing words? Not really, every now and then if there's an "r" and "w" to close together I might fuck up the "r" but otherwise I'm good.
28. Do you eat out, or buy groceries, more often? I'd have to say buy groceries but eating out isn't far behind.
29. What month are many of your friends born in? My friends are pretty well spread out throughout the year but there's four family members in November and Six in March including me.
30. If you could have been born a different ethnicity, which one? Hmm, tough one, I'd have to say any American Indian i.e. Cherokee, Chippewa, Sioux, etc.
31. Name something you think is disgusting? The smell of B.O. and Ass and also the taste and smell of cabbage and brussel sprouts, just to name a few.
32. What is your favorite type of soup? Cream of Chicken with saltine crackers dipped in.
33. Name a fattening food. Chocolate cake.
34. Name something that you are just NOT good at. Anything artistic, can't draw, don't have a good eye for coordinating things and anything musical.
35. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Not enough, maybe a 16.9oz. bottle if I make myself. So what's that, a little over 2 glasses if we say they're 8oz.
36. Does your license plate say anything? Nope, just numbers and letters.
37. Name a type of dance. The Fox Trot.
38. Name a type of Martini. Chocolate Martini.
39. Would you rather do the dishes or fold laundry? I despise the dishes so laundry it is.
40. Did you have braces? Nope, luckily I didn't need them.
41. Name someone you were really good friends with, who you no longer speak to. Chantelle, we were the best of friends until she blamed me for failing college.
42. Name something blue. Eeyore. Such a cutey.
43. What is something good, about getting older? Wisdom.
44. And something negative? Responsibilities and the physical ailments.
45. Name a song you really enjoy. Strict 9 and Fritz's Corner by Local H
46. Name someone with the same middle name as you. My momma, love her.
47. Name a bar or a restaurant that really impressed you. Coyote Ugly in New Orleans, we had an absolute awesome time there a few years back, didn't hurt that our bartender looked like a prettier version of Reese Witherspoon and that's hard to do, she's gorgeous. Plus she made an awesome Long Island Iced Tea and kept 'em coming, didn't even have to ask, before SIL and I were even done with the one we had she was putting another down.
So that's it.
Media quote of the day: You can say ANYTHING to me - Say Anything