Monday, September 4, 2006

Happy Labor Day

Well, the weekend went pretty well, nothing to actually report on but thought I'd write it down for posterity. Friday and Saturday was spent getting the house in order and shopping done for the 13 people that were coming over for Fantasy Football picks. The cookout and the draft went well. My MIL came over for some food and then ended up sticking around for awhile after, which was nice. I didn't know what I was going to do while the draft was going on.

Today we recovered. Slept in until 10ish then got up and watched Soprano's season 2 until he had to go to work. I came on line and checked out a few of the sites I normally read. My mom called a little while ago and invited me over to sit around a fire and bullshit some so I think I'll be doing that.

I'm not going to do a Media quote today, can't think of anything off the top of my head that fits with this nothingness post and I don't have time to look up anything since I gotta get to moms.

Hope your holiday was good for everyone who celebrates Labor Day and for those who don't I hope your regular Monday was great.

No comments: