Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It is what it is

I don't know if it's the time of year or what but I just don't have a whole lot to say. I do know this, I can't type today. That first sentence I think I made a mistake in just about every word. Hell, I couldn't type every just now. I kept typing the v first. UGH! That's pretty bad for someone who on her last typing test did 70 words a minute.

Here's the one thing I don't like about fall, and winter too I guess: Having to wake up and drive in to work in the dark. By the time I get there the sun has come up but most of the way is in darkness. I don't mind driving home in the dark though, that has never bothered me, don't know why.

You know what sucks? Wanting to have my house decorated for Halloween but not having the energy to do it. By the time I get home from work I don't want to do anything but sit. Weekends aren't much better. Take this last weekend. I had to go do some grocery shopping, not much, just about 10 or so items. But could I make myself get up and do it? Nope, I kept telling myself to do it but I then kept telling myself, later, I'll do it a little later. I finally did go to the drugstore to get HDiTty's medicine and some hairspray for me but that was it.

Other than that we sat around watching some movies on Saturday. Oh yeah, we did rouse ourselves enough to go see Elizabeth: The Golden Age late Saturday night. Which was good but not as good as the first. But then it is a sequel and that's hard to do. Sunday he was on the computer all day and I read all day with some football games on in the background. Did that until the Saints game. Which finally made us have something to cheer for.

I like those kinds of weekends. The kind with no real responsibility. But still, I feel like I should be doing something. Decorating the house/yard, shopping, cleaning out the extra bedroom. Just general stuff that needs doing. Oh well, it is what it is.

Once again I'm boring myself so I'm going to call it a post.

Media quote of the day: Spain intends to place Mary Stuart on our country's throne, and I am to be assassinated. Does this sound familiar? - Queen Elizabeth I - Elizabeth: The Golden Age

No comments: