Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rambling again about nothing

So our friend that was supposed to be coming in for the weekend is no longer doing so. He and his wife just sold their house so they'll be moving instead. Which I'm glad all the way around about. They'll be in a nicer home and I don't have to have someone sleepin on my couch for a weekend.

Boss man was out all day today and will be so tomorrow. Did about 15 minutes of work and then had nothing to do for the rest of the day. Which means I won't have anything to do tomorrow unless boss man 2 comes in. When he does he's only in for about 2 hours and usually gives me about 10 minutes of work to do, so that's something to look forward to I guess. I was actually thinking of keeping a running tab in the margins under the archives list of every time I actually earn my paycheck. It'd look awfully sad only being updated every now and then though so I don't know if I'll do that, it might depress me. I printed out a few want ads yesterday, I'll read them over a little more and see who I'd like to send my resume to. A couple were actually in my town and one town over which would be fucking fantastic.

Well, I gotta go wake up H Ditty and find something for dinner, I'm outta here.

Media quote of the day: Take this job and shove/I ain't workin' here no more - Johnny Paycheck, lyrics by David Allen Coe

No comments: