Monday, February 5, 2007

My boring week

Damn, and I apologized for missing just a few days the other week. This time I didn't get on here for a full week. I didn't even get on to read anyone else's blog/journal. I am way, way behind.

So let's see. What's been going on in my world lately. I've been kicking ass at work. Helping the hell out of the guy that was hired the same time as me. But it doesn't bother me. I rather like helping him. By helping him I'm helping myself since it's clarifying what I know or think I know. It should also help at the end of March when it's time for my 3 month review and how much I should get for a raise. If it doesn't then they're pretty bogus.

Friday we decided to have a tailgate party all day. We worked of course but a lot of us brought in food so most people ate all day. The company provided lunch as usual, small ham sandwiches and chili. But people who brought food brought in donuts, cupcakes, meatballs, nachos and salsa, cookies, cheese dip and crackers and I brought in my Blueberry Fluff. Bosslady and I decorated the lunch room and kitchen with pictures that dealt with the Bears. Just about everyone wore something Bears related. Good times.

Saturday H Ditty and I sat around catching up on all the shows from the week that we had missed. Nothing much else.

Sunday was one freezing ass cold day. I went out to the store to pick up a few things. It was only zero out there. Unreal, there's no global warming going on right now. Heh

We decided not to have people over for the game. The only person that came over was his best friend, Jim. He was for Indianapolis, soooo not a Bears fan. It was a good game for the most part but every now and then the Bears made me think of the Keystone cops. Bossman called 'em The Three Stooges today when we were talking about it.

Many of the commercials kicked ass as usual. Love the Coke commercials. The Bud ones were pretty good too, especially the puppy one.

Today bosslady took a day off so I had to help new guy even more than usual but it was actually a pretty good one for a Monday.

So that was my boring week. You guys didn't miss much. But I am sorry for not updating sooner. Damn, I really need to get my own computer again.

Media quote of the day: Help me... help you. Help me, help you. - Jerry Maguire in Jerry Maguire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your week was more exciting than mine.

Foofa said...

The bears totally blew. At least you had snacks.