Monday, January 10, 2011

Migraines Suck

So, I've only had a hand full of really bad migraines since leaving my last place of employment back in November '09. As in, bad enough I have to take the strong medicine for it.

I've had one every day but Saturday since last Wednesday, maybe even Tuesday. Most of the time ibuprofen has been getting rid of it. But today it's worse than it has been, not sure if I'm gonna make it the whole day at work. Either way, when I get home I'm definitely gonna have to take one of the migraine pills. See, it's been so long since I took one I can't even remember the name of the stuff. I know it's not Imitrex, that's what I used to take. The knew stuff starts with an "m" oh well, whatever.

Not exactly sure why today's is so bad but I'm thinking it might be because we're supposed to get a pretty good snow storm overnight (2-4 inches).

Migraines = hate!

No comments: