Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Just another Tuesday job search

Looking for work sucks the big one. Since I've given up on the employment agency I have to do this myself and I'm just not seeing anything out there. So I guess I'm gonna do what they were doing, sort of anyway. They made calls to all kinds of places without the company advertising. I'm just gonna send my resume, ad or no ad, to places in my town and the surrounding towns.

Update on my back. It feels better today, even better than yesterday. I took another hydrocodone last night in hopes it would do the same as it did Sunday and it seems to have done so. I think by taking the pill it's allowing it to heal unlike before. I may take another tonight, I'm not sure yet.

Media quote of the day: So, Dawn's in trouble... must be Tuesday. - Buffy in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

No comments: