Thursday, November 23, 2006

Obligation

So, I should be going to bed because I have to get up early enough to go pick up my mom then my sister-in-law and her 4 kids and drive us all down to the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago by 10am. We were going to go to the Field Museum but my mom called them for some info and found out that it's the busiest day of the whole year, so yeah, we ain't going there anymore. And since mom and I have never been to that zoo, it's free and the kids will love going there that's where we'll be going.

But it's 11:42pm and I just so don't feel like going to bed. That's bad. But I am tired, helps that I've been drinking since that'll make ya want to sleep. But Bravo has the top 100 funniest movies on that I've been listening to while playing some games on the computer. I've seen it before but it's still fun to watch again.


Ok, I gotta just make myself go. So here I go, gonna get off of here, bye bye.

p.s. My back still hurts like a motherfuck!


Media quote of the day: You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, fuck-face, dickhead, asshole. - Otto from A Fish Called Wanda (The movie that they were talking about while I was typing this.)

No comments: