Monday, April 21, 2008

Statcounter - Results for certain posts

I check my statcounter almost every day. I love to see how people get to my site through searches. Following is the list of the most popular pages: The first number is how many times that post has been visited

75 katspeanuthead.blogspot.com/2006/09/douglas-d-ketcham_08.html Douglas-D-Ketcham

56 katspeanuthead.blogspot.com/2007/02/nothing-much-to-say-but-im-gonna-say-it.html Nothing Much...

53 katspeanuthead.blogspot.com/2007/08/another-meme.html Another meme

50

37 katspeanuthead.blogspot.com/2007/02/keep-your-mind-wide-open.html Keep your mind...

36 katspeanuthead.blogspot.com/2007/04/red-dots.html red-dots

33 katspeanuthead.blogspot.com/2007/03/pretty-boys-trip-to-vet.html Pretty boys trip...

Now I have no idea what 50 is and why it's blank, makes no sense. I didn't delete any entry so why would it be that way? Don't know.

Numbers 56, 53, 37 are mostly gotten to by the media quote of the days. 53 is because of question #57 about some celebrity quiz type thing that turns out to be fake. 75 is because they're actually googling his name. Most of the 75 were on the 5 year anniversary of 9/11. The people were getting here either through the tribute site that I did it from or from this one chick's site that linked to me specifically for him. But every few months or so someone searches his name and gets me. #36 most people google red dots on stomach or some other part of their anatomy.

But this weekend 5 people went to #33. Now it'd be one thing if it was one or two people and that's how they got here and then came back the same way. But no, this was five very individual people. Let's see where they came from shall we:

1st person: April 20th at 7:13am - Amsterdam Noord-Holland, Netherlands
2nd person: April 20th at 11:36am - Norwalk, Ohio
3rd person: April 20th at 7:07pm - Austin, Texas
4th person: April 21st at 10:25am - High Springs, Florida
5th person: April 21st at 8:05pm - Portland, Maine

This post seems to be moving up fast in the most recent visits section. Every few days some one googles Pretty Boy.jpg or something of the like and gets to that site. So today I decided I was going to google that myself. I went to page 43 before I quit looking for the link to my site. So either I missed it somewhere or it's even further in. But by the time I quit the two words were no longer together. It was either Pretty or Boy. So I'm thinking I actually missed it somewhere. But still, I wrote it a year ago so it would still be pretty far in on the lists.

What came up the most was Pretty Boy Floyd. Must be some musical group. It kinda sounds familiar but since I didn't click on any of the links I didn't find out anything about them. I originally figured it was gay men looking for some pretty guys. And I suppose many of them still could be. But I'm sure they're very disappointed when they get a photo of my kitty cat and the sound link of his car ride to the vet.

Ok, I'm gonna look them up for my media quote. Here we go.

Media quote of the day:
I Wanna Be With You - Pretty Boy Floyd

As I was walking out of class
The other day at school
I saw you
Don't think I've ever seen you
'Round here before
You must be new
What's your name?
Where are you from?
Our conversation's just begun
Maybe we can talk more after school
I know that we just met but maybe
You'd like to let me
Go out with you
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
And only you
I got your number from a friend
So I called
To talk to you
I don't live too far
We could walk down to the park
If you got nothing else to do
Being that you're new in town
You probably want to look around
But I could tell you, before you do
'Cause you really mean a lot to me
And you don't have to look no more
'Cause I've found the girl I'm looking for
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
It's only you, yeah
If I could have any girl in school
I wouldn't take but one
The only girl I want is you
If I could do anything
Anything I wanted to
It wouldn't be too hard to choose
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you, I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you


Yeah, I'm not too sure about this one. Maybe with music and depending on how he sings it maybe it'd be better. But I gotta say, the lyrics are pretty cheesy

No comments: