Tuesday, July 20, 2010

33 out of 50 ain't bad

So, I was going through yahoo's shine and came across this intriguing article: The Sexual Bucket List - 50 Things To Do Sexually Before You Die and couldn't help but read through 'em and see how many I've done.

I've done 33 out of the 50. Apparently I'm a lot more adventurous then I ever thought. Well, sort of anyway. There's still a few on there that I haven't done but would like to such as #14 (drive-in sex) and #15 (Mile-high club). You know, stuff that's really not all that "scary." But there's a few others that would be deemed "scary" that I've fantasized/thought about but don't know if I actually want to do them. And no, I'm not gonna list even one of those. Family and friends may not know about this site right now but who knows if they'll ever find it. And if they do, they certainly don't ever need to know that information.


Media quote of the day:

We have an elephant in the room and its name is sex. - Dexter

No comments: