Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gettin old now, can't deny it.

So my birthday is tomorrow, the big 41, ugh!  Anyway, because I kept getting headaches within an hour or so of putting the perfume on or as Monday went - not putting on but sitting with my snuggie pulled up to my neck and smelling the perfume that had gotten on it from the last two days - I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to get the stuff.

But today when I went home for lunch HDiTty asked if I had a headache.  I told him no and he says for me to put a little of the stuff on and see how it goes.  So far it's been an hour and no headache but we shall see.  Anyway he says he really really likes the stuff and would hate not to be able to get it so since my powers of scientific study weren't so great we had to try it one more time on purpose. 

If it comes down to me not being able to get it I don't know what we'll do for a gift.  Probably Grey's Anatomy Season 6.  Lame I know but it'll make me happy and that's all that matters right?  I could go for some books too. 

Decisions, decisions....

No comments: