Thursday, March 10, 2011

The bugger of me

So, you know what bugs me?  No, well I'll tell you.  This bugs me:





That thing on the side of the cabinet is a towel holder.  My late, great stepfather made it himself in his wood shop.  All you have to do is stick the towel into it and it hangs there nice and handy for the next time you need it.  It holds it up and out of the way of everything and it's loose enough that it'll dry quickly.

My husband, for some reason I cannot fathom, refuses to put the towel in it.  Instead he hangs it on the handle of the cabinet.  Where it's all bunched up and takes longer to dry and it also hangs low enough that it's in the way of doing things on the counter.

I've asked nicely and, admittedly, bitchily for him to put it in the actual place it's supposed to go but nope he continues to hang it on the handle.  There are times that I think he does it just to bug me. 

Men

No Media quote, can't think of anything that would go.

No comments: