Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Live Free or Die Hard

I am so dang tired right now it's unreal. H Ditty sent me an Email earlier today saying he was given tickets for the Live Free or Die Hard tonight, a midnight showing. He asked if I wanted to go, said I was already pretty darn tired and I had to work in the morning. So then he suggested I take a nap when I get home from work, we go to the movie, I sleep some more and then get up and go to work. So I said I would.

At first I thought I'd have a hard time falling asleep when I get home this evening but as the day is going on I have a feeling I'll do just fine. I've been yawning now for the last 5 minutes and my eyes are sore from being tired.

Ok, gotta do it, sorry. Nah, never mind, I'm not sorry. This is my site and I'll put whatever quote I wanna and not feel bad for it no matter how cheesy!

Media quote of the day: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker - John McClane - Die Hard

No comments: