Friday, August 6, 2010

Tweet Tweet

So I opened a twitter account and chose to follow several people/companies. But I haven't written anything myself as of yet. Who knows, I might not ever. But I'll look into it a bit more over the weekend. I haven't been back to check on any of the ones I'm following either. I don't even know what possessed me to do it in the first place. Oh well, we shall see.

What I find amusing is that a company that I didn't check to follow was the first to follow me. It took me a moment to figure out who they are and how they'd even gotten my info. One of the people I'm following is the awesome Drew Brees from the one and only New Orleans Saints. So this company deals with NFL stats and fantasy football, etc. so I guess they must monitor all the players and teams, etc.

Then the second company is Thinkgeek.com. I love their stuff, HDT and I have bought several things from them. I find it amusing that they follow the people who follow them. But then again, it is kind of a geek thing to do.

Media quote of the day:

This is based on hearsay. Less than hearsay: Pierce's Twitter account, which says he is forty and runs a women-only pilates class. - Jeff Winger - Community

No comments: