Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blogger list

I sure would like to know what the hell happened to my blogger list. It's been gone for the past two days. WTF I wonder if anyone else who uses blogrolling is having problems. Hmmmm, let me go do some searching....

So, the few sites I went to seem to still have their blog lists so I'm not sure what's going on. I'll have to look into it some more a little later.
_____________________

Later:

So yeah, blogrolling is now no longer in service. This is what comes up when you go to the site:

Blogrolling Has Ceased Operation

The Blogrolling service is no longer available.

If your site is still using Blogrolling code you should see a blank space where your blogroll used to be. That is because rpc.blogrolling.com is currently serving up a blank file.

We will continue to serve this blank file for six months.

After April 30th, 2011 rpc.blogrolling.com will no longer respond to requests. Please note that this could, and probably will, cause problems with your web site, so you’ll want to take all Blogrolling.com code off your site as soon as you can.

Clean Your Code



1.Remove the blogrolling JavaScript code from your site.
2.Not sure where the code is? “View Source” on your pages and search for “blogrolling” in the code.
Thanks again for your support these many years.

Happy blogging!



Yippy, now I have to redo my list using something else, probably end up using bloggers version of the list. But I guess it's gonnna have to wait cause I don't have time to work on it now. Motherfuck!

No media quote this time around.

No comments: