Friday, August 4, 2006

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Just wanted to say that I'm so happy it's August. That means it's almost autumn, THE ABSOLUTE BEST TIME OF YEAR and FOOTBALL is here. We are Saints fans in this house. My 2nd favorite team are Da Bears. H Ditty doesn't have a 2nd team, to him there is no other team but the Saints.

I'm excited, we have tickets to two games this year. Cleveland and Green Bay. I hope to God that they play better than last year against Green Bay. That was a sad sad day. Not only did the Saints get their ass handed to them but it was only 3 days after our wedding. We were hopeing for a great wedding present from them but nope didn't happen. Oh well, still had a good time.

We were hoping to get down to a game in New Orleans, especially the home opener but with me changing jobs we couldn't do it. Next year though we've gotta do whatever it takes. I'm having N'Awlins withdrawal.

Media quote of the day: Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" (Let the Good Times Roll) - Just about any New Orleans musician

No comments: