Monday, January 22, 2007

4th 20 Things

Turns out I only put up 19 in my last 20 things so here's #60 and the next 20 items.


60 I've had sex on the beach. Both the drink and the real thing. Luckily no sand got where it wasn't supposed to. At least not for me, don't know about him, never asked and can't now.

61 I've never been skinny dipping and unless I get slim again I'll never do it unless there is absolutely no chance of anyone seeing me. Because no one needs to see that. Except for H Ditty of course.

62 My parents divorced before I turned one. And my father was, for the most part, out of our lives ever after.

63 My oldest clear memory is of me sitting on dad's lap when I was 5. We and the boys were sitting in our living room watching tv waiting for mom to come home. He was babysitting us while she went to do some shopping. She walked in the back door with a puppy in her arms and I jumped off his lap and went running and squealing to mom and the pup, which promptly bit me, the pup that is not my mom silly.

64 I do have one memory of being a baby. I was being carried (I believe by my father, the memory/feeling is of being held in a man's arms) out the back door onto the enclosed porch. In front of us were two of my brothers going down the stairs to the outside door. As I was taken out a German Shepard, that was chained to the fence right next to the door, jumped up to sniff at me. As far as I knew we never had a German Shepard so when I mentioned this memory to my mom and 2nd brother they said that we did have one. That's when I found out that when I was a little baby mom got the dog and when I started to learn to stand and walk Mike (the dog) would knock me down. Never in a mean way but in a curious coming over to sniff/lick at me way. So mom gave him away because she was worried that he would accidentally hurt me.

65 I've never smoked a cigarette, never even had a lit one in my mouth.

66 I've never done drugs of any kind, except of course for legal prescription drugs and those as prescribed.

67 The closest I came to "taking drugs" was when I had a major headache, bordering on a migraine, my senior year during school and a friend of mine gave me a muscle relaxant. I didn't know it was that, she told me it was migraine medicine. I sort of floated around for the rest of the day and I couldn't stand it at all. Luckily my mom picked me up early because we were going out of town so I didn't have to try to appear normal for the rest of my classes.

68. I love bagpipes. I couldn't tell you how many CD's I have of Irish and Scottish music. All instrumental, not much for the lyrics, although I like those too, just not as much.

69. My favorite Christmas song is The Little Drummer Boy. It's also my favorite Christmas story. Well, that and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. But not that awful live action movie, blech.

70. I collect snowbabies. But I'm not psycho about it, if I get one I get one, if not so be it.

71. Three of the best shows that were canceled when they shouldn't have been are: Homefront, Cupid and Sports Night. It won't matter how many shows and movies Kyle Chandler is in, he will always be "the guy from Homefront" to me.

72. The two movies I can watch over and over again and never tire of are While You Were Sleeping with my fave Sandra Bullock and The Princess Bride.

Ha, this is funny. Right after writing this the song from the beginning credits of While You Were Sleeping came on the radio.

73. As of today my list of five are:
  1. Brad Pitt (He has never lost this position since he joined it many years ago)
  2. Taye Diggs (I could kiss this man all over)
  3. Dana White (President of the UFC, every time he comes on screen I have to say "he's hot" to H Ditty and he always responds, "Yeah, I know." in a resigned voice)
  4. T. R. Knight (Yes, I know there's all those Mc Whatever's on there, doesn't matter. And I just found out he's gay, oh well, he's still on here.)
  5. Jonathan Davis (Singer of Korn)

The bottom 3 have been known to change from week to week but the top two will be there for a long time to come.

74. I believe the sexiest female out there is Halle Berry and why I'm not killing myself to even try to get a body like hers is beyond me. I really must start.

75. I'm a short shit, as H Ditty calls me. I'm not quite but close to 5' 3" and according to him I have a tiny head that he calls "Peanut Head" which is where the title comes from.

76. In facial features, hair and eye color I take after my dad. In body style I take after my mom.
77. My father died when I was 23 and as I mentioned earlier he wasn't in my life much.

78. I have never felt deprived of a father because of having four older brothers. Because of them, along with most of their friends, I never lacked for male attention. I was a very protected girl, hence not having a boyfriend until 18. Many, many boys were afraid of my brothers and friends. Which I found out after moving to LA and my girlfriends telling me of a few different guys that wanted to take me out but were afraid of getting their asses kicked. Which they would have if they ever hurt me in any way.

79. On Valentines Day of '89 my fiance at the time and I couldn't be together because he had to work. Brother #2 (Scott) had called to talk to mom about something but she wasn't home so he talked to me. When he found out Mike wasn't taking me out he offered to fly down and kick his ass. He wasn't kidding.


80. I'm a prom night statistic.

Media quote of the day: Reagan usually does the driving. Stolen switch car. They leave it running... on the curb. It looks parked from the distance. When they run they dump the vehicle and they vanish... like a virgin on prom night. I mean they vanish, swishh... - Pappas - Point Break

Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee Lousy with virginity Won't go to bed 'til I'm legally wed I can't; I'm Sandra Dee...........I get ill from one cigarette (cough, cough, cough) - Rizzo singing Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee in Grease.

No comments: