Friday, January 12, 2007

Vituperation

For those of you who haven't clicked on the link over there to the left to Fred's sight yet - click on this. You will not be disappointed. Well, as long as you don't mind a a good fart story that is.

I was laughing so hard tears were coming down my face. While H Ditty never did that to me, he's come close. And admittedly I too have come close. We usually just tell the other one, "We gotta move NOW."




Many media quotes of the day (couldn't go with just one, not for this linked post): Sir, I farted. That smell was from the fart that I made. - Todd - Scrubs


It's like my grandma always said... 'The real money's in the dick and fart jokes.' She was a church lady. - Holden - Chasing Amy


Tell me, did you ever fart in front of her? - Brodie - Mallrats


I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. - French Soldier - Monty Python and the Holy Grail


What? [smells Ed's fart] Oh, God, that's rotten! - Shaun - Shaun of the Dead

No comments: