Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Saints vs. Bears

So, I just found out last night that I'm going to the game this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!


I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. At first it was just supposed to be H Ditty going with a coworker and two of that guys friends. Then the other day he says he's not gonna go because he doesn't feel it's right that he'd go and not me. That we're not watching it together. I told him I thought he was silly. I double checked with him to make sure he really was ok with it and he was.

Then yesterday he says he called up his buddy and told him the bad news. They talked for awhile then the guy asks HD if he wants the good news now or later. HD asks what he's talking about and the guy tells him that his neighbor that was gonna go has now bowed out. That there's an extra ticket and if we want it it's mine. HELL YEAH WE WANT IT!!!!!

SO I'M GOING TO THE GAME!!!!

I'm going to be freezing my ass off that's for sure but I'm gonna be lovin' every minute of it. I cannot wait.

Media quote of the day: We all know most marriages depend on a firm grasp of football trivia. - Modell - Diner This is a good movie, if you haven't seen you it you should rent it and watch it. It made me think of H Ditty. He hasn't seen it and less than a month after I watched it he did to me what one of the guys does to his fiance only on a lesser scale. Basically he made the girl answer over a 100 questions about football before he'd marry her. Now, HD didn't do that to me, since we're already married of course. But about 3 games into this season he made me name all the teams in both the NFC and AFC, well, as many as I could. Which I did quite well with thank you very much. Then I had to name as many quarterbacks and other players as I could and which teams they're on. I did pretty well there too.

7 comments:

saintseester said...

Jealous! Represent us well. I don't envy you the cold though.

Katrina said...

I'm going to be freezing!!!

Oh yeah, we're already discussing what we'll be wearing and taking along. We have Saints flags, blankets, jackets, hats, jerseys, sweatshirts, socks, etc. all to choose from.

I thought about getting my nails done professionally but have decided against it. I have black and gold nail polish so I'll figure something out on my own.

Anonymous said...

Cool. Have a great time.

Foofa said...

Man you are INSANE! It is going ot be freezing here over the weekend. Plus all the Bears fans could do something really evil to you like steal your blankets and hats. Have a great time though. I'll be sitting under a blanket on my couch! GO BEARS!!! (sorry)

Katrina said...

Debbie - Thanks

Natalie - Thanks. I have thought about that, if the Saints win I will be a little worried. We've always gotten shit for being Saints fans at the Bears game but nothing major. This is definitely different though. I'm hoping that since we're going with two Bears fans that the rest will behave themselves for the most part. We'll see.

It's ok. I'm a Bears fan too just more of a Saints fan. So I'll actually win no matter what the outcome, I just hope the Saints win way more than the Bears.

Dan said...

Hey! Good for you! I'll be watching for you on TV. But wait a second, I have no idea what you look like! Well, I'll just assume they're all you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Kat's NFL knowledge made me quite the proud husband! She's the best!

H