Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A tiny little intro to The Brat Prince

So I just deleted 2 very large paragraphs because as I reread for content, spelling errors, etc. I bored myself silly. I don't need to do that to any of my regular readers and certainly not to any potential new readers. You're welcome.


So I've decided to throw up a picture of The Brat Prince that I was going to put in my "official introducation of him" post. But I'm not ready to do that yet but I also don't feel like doing any other post right now so this is it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...


The Brat Prince





A larger and more thorough introduction will be forthcoming. Just know that this nickname is very accurate.




Media quote of the day: "Because of his boldness, Lestat's seniors referred to him affectionately as 'the Brat Prince', a title of which he was very fond." - taken from Wikipedia. I couldn't find the quote I wanted from the book directly so this will have to do. It does fit him very well though so I'm ok with using it.

2 comments:

Dan said...

What a sweet little kitty. Even my cat Lulu admits that she could fancy him if given the opportunity. ;)

Katrina said...

haha. He's very faniciful. But he truly is a ROYAL (pain in the ass that is). It'll probably be by this weekend that I do a full blown introducation of him with more pictures and info. So Lulu can decide then if she truly fancies him or not.