I was supposed to have an introduction to The Brat Prince up by now but I haven't done what I need to do to have it posted so it'll have to be another time.
So here's the next installment of 100 things.
41. I love rainy days and thunderstorms and believe if there's going to be one where you live you should get the day off of work to enjoy it.
42. I've never lived in a home with a fireplace but I very much want one. Even if it's a gas one.
43. My favorite holiday is Christmas and I love to give more than getting. Don't get me wrong, getting is great but I love giving the "right" gift and seeing the happiness that ensues.
44. My favorite cookies are carrot cookies. I don't get them that often because they're a pain in the ass to make. Usually they're only made at Christmas because of being a pain to make. Out of all the cookies that are available they're the first to disappear because my brothers also love them so they pig out.
45. My favorite smell is freshly mown grass, I wish I could smell it when I mow my own. I believe that is one of the most unfair things ever, not being able to smell ones own mown grass.
46. Being the youngest of five I always had to sit at the "hump" in the middle of the floor in front of the back seat. I never ever got shotgun until my teen years. Even when it was just two of us going along and I yelled shotgun first.
47. I got my first "real" boyfriend when I was 18. I say "real" because the others I had lasted no more than a week.
48. Although I never did drugs nor did my youngest brother we were known by the "druggies" around town because of the 3 oldest boys. We would both have people wave at us or say hi to us as they passed us in hallways at school and on the streets of the town and we'd have no clue as to who they were. But they'd know us because of hanging out in our garage with the older brothers, they'd see us from time to time. It was very odd to say the least.
49. I have two freckles on my left pinky toe; on the top and the bottom of it.
50 I have no scars or moles of any concern so it would be hard to identify my body if that's what it would come down too.
51 I've never had a broken bone or suffered any major trauma.
52 I've never spent more than a couple hours in the hospital for myself. I've been to the emergency room a few times over the years but never for anything they couldn't treat and send me on my way.
53 My favorite meal is crawfish etouffee. Mmmmm crawfish.
54 I am an extremely picky eater and "believe" that all condiments are the devil's food.
55 I got out of eating spinach, including getting my brothers out of it when I was 10 or 11, can't remember the exact year. My mother made me stay at the kitchen table one night when I wouldn't eat my spinach. I was to stay there until I did. Finally about 2 hours later when I had had enough of sitting there I finally took a bite, plugging my nose the whole time. As soon as I swallowed it came back up along with the rest of the dinner. We never had to eat spinach again.
56 I had to share my bedroom with two of the brothers until I was 15 1/2 years old when the two oldest moved out together and their bedroom became available. The 3rd oldest brother was very upset that I got their room over him. But as mom said, I'm a girl and 15, it's only right that I no longer had to share with boys. Besides, mom, me and 4th oldest brother moved to Louisiana less than a year later and the oldest moved back and they rented the house from mom after we left.
57 I worked at a company that was a parent company for a flight school in Baton Rouge. I flew one of the two seater planes once. I didn't do the take off or the landing but I did all the flying in the air for a short while.
58 If I hadn't moved back to Illinois I would have gotten my pilots license. I still hope to do so one day.
59I don't have any phobias. Thank God! Just those bordering on ones mentioned earlier.
Media quote of the day: I'm in this restaurant, and the waiter brings me my entree. It was a salad. It was Lloyd's head on a plate of spinach with his penis sticking out of his ear. And I said, "I didn't order this." And the waiter said, "Oh you must try it, it's a delicacy. But don't eat the penis, it's just garnish." - Caroline - The Ref This is a great movie and one of the best holiday movies out their, in my humble opinion of course.